Tuesday 6 March 2018

Hiatus 5 - Home for 3 days

Not getting across the Rangitata had the advantage in providing the opportunity to go home for a bit of much needed R&R&R (rest, relaxation and resupply).
I have a couple of home breaks lined up while I'm in Canterbury. It's great to be back home with my family, and I have to say that I've been really enjoying my comforts, notably food!

Neil has been staying too. No doubt it has been interesting for Neil to put a face to a name since I talk about Karen a fair bit on track, and also vice versa, since I've been mentioning Neil a fair bit in the blog. It's been great having Neil along - while enjoying being home, it's good to be able to chew the fat about the track as well.

I'm determined to finish the track but have been going long enough that I'm really starting to feel the pull of home, so it'll be good to get back on track tomorrow to remind myself about the other part of my life right now - the walking, as opposed to eating, part!

No comments:

Post a Comment